Over the weekend I put up Christmas decorations. Our stocking holder is a wooden santa, so I've been trying to teach KK how to say "ho ho ho" when she sees a santa. While in the bath tonight, KK was playing with the bubbles and put some on her face, and since it resembled a santa beard, I asked her to say "ho ho ho." I got a little more than a "ho ho ho," I got a "ho ho TOOT." Yup, that's right, KK let er rip in the bath tub tonight and I captured it on video! It's hard to see/hear in the video, but it was so loud that Ty yelled from the kitchen "was that a FART?!?!" I busted up laughing and asked her to "ho ho ho" again and as Ty walked into the bathroom, she let out another "ho ho TOOT."
I'm STILL laughing.
(I shot the video from my phone b/c the Flip was in the other room, so the quality isn't that great)
She is going to be so embarassed when you show that video at her wedding !!
ReplyDeleteThat was hilarious!
ReplyDeletehahaha! love it. kids are so damn cute sometimes! thanks for sharing! she is gonna be so pissed when she's 13. :)
ReplyDelete