November 18, 2010

Lonna to the Rescue! (Amanda too!)

With KK being out of commission this week, we had to try to find friends that would watch KK, even though she is sick (daycare won't take her with a fever). Lucky for us, we have amazing friends who always step up to the plate to help us. Today, KK spent the day with Lonna. Back when Lonna watched KK after she was first born, Ty and I would both get emails from her with the "picture" of the day. It was the greatest thing ever because, first of all, who doesn't love seeing pictures of their kid, and secondly, it was a way to see what KK was up to during the day. It was, and still is, one of my favorite things Lonna did for us.

Today was no exception. Sure enough, Lonna texted us a picture of the day!

KK is looking so diva'licious. Gotta love her.


I decided to take KK back to daycare tomorrow because she'll finally be fever free for 24 hours (unless she manages to spike another one tonight). Tomorrow at school, they are having a big Thanksgiving Feast. I can't have her miss that now, can I? (I had to cut her short of her Halloween party because we had an immunization appointment).

In other news...we got word today that KK's surgery is set for Monday morning, bright and early. We have to be there at 5:30 a.m. I'm NOT a morning person, and neither is KK. Oh well, I'm just glad Dr. Raines is fitting us in so quickly. I'm so excited for her to get tubes. I hear it makes a world of difference. :) Ty and I are both off work on Monday and Amanda offerred to watch KK on Tuesday. We are so glad that our baby girl will be in good hands.

1 comment:

  1. Call if you want to talk. Thats great they got her in so early. Gemma was completely fine 2 hours after surgery. If it hadn't been the weekend we would have sent her to daycare the next day.

    ReplyDelete