Carson had this really cool school bus that had a slide in the back. KK just loved it. She kept on yelling out "slide," of course, in her own little language that she uses. Whenever she learns a new word, she says it with such force! This was no exception. I think we heard her say "slide" a few dozen times.
Once again, KK went in for a kiss and poor little Carson wasn't so sure about it. KK also kissed him during their last play date and made him cry.
Such an aggressor she is!! I can't blame her though, look at those eyes! What a stud!
I think KK's aggressive behavior paid off though, because Carson serenaded her with a rock song! She danced along. So. Dang. Cute.
It was so nice seeing the Benedicts again! I wish we didn't live 4 1/2 hours away!

No comments:
Post a Comment