Since my blog was out of order for several weeks, I focused my time on a new hobby (thanks to my friend
Jess), bow making!!
Jess had sent KK some Halloween bows and they were perfect. I'm not into the big fancy bows and instead prefer subtle flair. I asked where she bought them and she told me that she made them! I instantly wanted to make some. Jess sent me a few tutorials and I did some googling and figured out some simple designs that I fell in love with. I had so much fun with it, that I decided to make some for the girls in KK's class for their Halloween party (I bought the boys dinosaurs so they wouldn't feel left out).
Ty thinks I should sell them. My idea is to make a bow for every holiday and sell them as a group for $10. I'm going to see if Tyson can spread the word around his school to see if anyone is interested. If so, I'll start my little santas workshop and craft craft craft!
Here is an example of the bow collection.

Which bow is your favorite? Did I forget any holidays?
impresssive!!!!
ReplyDeleteCUTE! I think you should try to make the Easter one look more like bunny ears somehow. :) And don't forget to make a blue and white one for Hanukah for those that don't celebrate Christmas.
ReplyDelete