November 16, 2010

Shoulda Knocked on Wood

Daycare called me on Monday morning saying KK's temperature was 102.3. She was up all night and didn't eat her breakfast Monday morning, so I knew she was sick. When I picked her up, she was in the "sick" room passed out on the bed. Her cheeks were super rosy and she was so out of it. I took her in to Dr. Campbell and once again, KK has a double ear infection. This is (I think) KK's 7th or 8th ear infection, and second one of the season (even though the season just barely started). So Dr. Campbell suggested KK gets tubes for her ears. We are 100% for tubes and so Tyson took KK to the ENT today and Dr. Reins (the ENT) agreed, KK is the perfect candidate for tubes. We should be taking her in within the next week or two to get them done. I'm SO looking forward to less ear infections! I heard tubes do wonders!!

Here is a picture from Dr. C's office.

Yes, I got in a little fight with the scissors...and the scissors won! Anything is better than that mullet she was sporting!



So after my "we're healthy" post, I shoulda' knocked on wood. Last week Tyson had pink eye and had to stay home from school 2 days, and now KK is sick. Guess that means I'll be sick just in time for Thanksgiving. Oh joy...

No comments:

Post a Comment