November 26, 2010

Turkey Bowl 2010

This year I decided to organize a little football game on Thanksgiving morning. I've always wanted to play football, and typically, Turkey Bowls have a "no girls allowed" rule so I decided to make my own rules and let girls play too! We got about a dozen people to play and had such a great time.

Here we are warming up...

KK wanted in on the action

Trav's mom Jaci was nice enough to watch KK on the sidelines so Ty and I could both play. Erin and 3 week old baby Brook also made an appearance.


Team Photo

The game was super fun and my team won and Kali got MVP. That girl ran circles around me. I need to freshen up on my defense.


I did, however, make 2 catches and ran one for a TD. I also got a ball to the face, a finger in the eye and a slap up side the head, but it didn't hurt nearly as bad as my body does today. Every single muscle in my body is sore. I feel SO old!! I need to bathe in Icy Hot. We had such a great time and I cannot wait to play next year!

1 comment: