When I was giving KK a bath tonight, the doorbell rang and a surprise was left at the front door. Tyson was like "now what did you order?"
(I may or may not have an online shopping habit) I told him I didn't order anything and so we opened up the box to find a BIG surprise for our little girl. A KK sized DORA doll!!! KK started screaming DORA DORA DORA from the bathtub, so we hurried up the bath and let her play with her new toy from Auntie Val.
Impatient KK wanted nothing to do with her PJs, all she cared about was her new doll!
Give Dora a kiss KK
KK's life sized Dora!!
Val was so sweet to think of KK and send her some lovin after her surgery. Thank you Val for being such a thoughtful friend and Auntie.
Wow! What a great gift for KK! Love it!
ReplyDelete