I was looking for a family costume this year and was drawing a blank. Last year we were Popeye, Olive Oyl and Sweepea. This year all I could come up with was Fred, Wilma and Pebbles. The more I thought about it, the more I realized just how much KK resembled Pebbles, so the Flintstones were in fact our costumes. Here we are!
We spoiled KK by letting her have an oatmeal cookie and letting her stay up 3 hours past her bedtime so she could play with Maddy. The girls spent a lot of time watching Dora in the man cave!
When KK went to bed, us adults played games, enjoyed some adult beverages and had a great time.
I had to call it a night early because I had food poisoning (seriously, what are the chances!?!) but all in all, it was a great night. I'm so thankful for the great friends we have. Thanks to everyone who came over.









You outdid yourself. Hope u are feeling better. KK does look like pebbles. Did you make those costumes? We were thinking of cowboy, Indian and horse.
ReplyDelete