We cannot, for the life of us, get her to look at the camera. It is seriously so difficult to get cute pics of her, especially when she's fussy.
Exhibit 1
Exhibit 2
If you do not already know, I am obsessed with Halloween. Lucky for me, KK seems to have the same obsession. She totally hearts pumpkins. She even says the word!!! (I'm working on a video montage of that). Here are some pics that kinda sorta turned out of her lovin' on the pumpkins.
After the pumpkin photo sesh, KK checked out the gift shop with daddy.
(I love pictures like this)
KK was a fan of the rocking chair.
So lady like KK!
We knew KK was running out of steam so we thought some animals would cheer her up. KK was a little hesitant at first but warmed up to the animals.
This picture makes me smile. Big time.
After the petting zoo, I was determined to get a cute family picture...no such luck.
Take 1
(KK looks cute...mom and dad, not so much)
Take 2
(Nice try...but no)
Take 3
(Trying to get KK to smile...to little avail. We give up.)
After this, we knew it was time to go. KK was dunzo and so were we! We are going to try another pumpkin patch this weekend. Wish us luck.







thats a lot of work picniking! cute family of course!
ReplyDeleteUmmmm yeah, it took FOREVER on picnik!!! I need to just buy the upgrade already but I'm too cheap and lazy. Ha ha.
ReplyDeleteThe family pics say it all! This age is tough. I swear Gemma cries as soon as she sees the camera or video.
ReplyDeleteLove the pic of her and daddy walking
So nice that you were able to get some help from mom