Kaylynn Marie Sylvia - 1/23/09 - 5:41 p.m. - 5 lbs 6 oz - 18.5"
October 30, 2010
ASU reunion
My old college roommate came into town with her little boy Fletcher. We got together for a mini play date with another college friend, Kelly and her daughter Leia.
It took us quite a few snapshots to try to get all 3 kids to look and we were almost successful (too bad KK was blinking).
Fletcher is only 6 months but almost the size of KK. Talk about opposite ends of the growth curve.
It was so nice reconnecting and I cannot wait to play again. :)
You and Kelly looked all nice and I was in shorts with my hair pulled back. Seems to be the look of late for me. And I normally don't wear makeup but almost always have mascara on and I didn't even have that! UGH!!! I was SOOOO happy to see you and Kelly and others and your kiddos!
You and Kelly looked all nice and I was in shorts with my hair pulled back. Seems to be the look of late for me. And I normally don't wear makeup but almost always have mascara on and I didn't even have that! UGH!!! I was SOOOO happy to see you and Kelly and others and your kiddos!
ReplyDeleteso sad i couldnt make it...next time for sure!
ReplyDelete