KK's cough has completely disappeared too! Yay!
I am also on my way to being healthy. I went to the ENT on Friday and STILL have this dang sinus infection but it's much more tolerable. I'll be on a nasal spray and antibiotics for the next month. If that doesn't kill it, I don't know what will.
I have been extra tired lately. Both yesterday and today I took a nap when KK went down. Both of us girls were knocked out for FOUR hours!! Yes, not only did I get two 4 hour naps, so did my baby girl. Wooooo for naps!
Because I took a nap both Saturday and Sunday, I'm now trying to catch up on blogging. I'm hoping to get it done before I go to bed but considering it's 9pm and close to my bed time, something tells me it may not happen tonight...so stay tuned.
No comments:
Post a Comment