October 24, 2010

McCormick-Stillman Railroad Park

Sunday morning KK and I met up with some friends at the Railroad Park in Scottsdale. I've heard all about the place, but have never been. Let me just say, we will most definitely visit this place again. It was awesome!! It had age appropriate playgrounds (which I'm a huge fan of!) as well as a carousel and train.

We met up with Sara (mom of Charley) and Billie (mom of Walker).

Charley is a little too young to play with the big kids but she had fun on the swings and dipping her toes in the sand.

KK and Walker had fun playing on the slides.

Holding Hands...How SWEET!

KK checking out Walker. He's such a cutie!

KK also enjoyed chasing the birds and being little miss independent!


We also rode the carousel and train and KK loved both. We cannot wait to go back and play again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment