September 30, 2009

Way Back When-esday - Like Mommy or Daddy?

I've finally had the chance to scan in some pictures of Ty and I as babies. At times I think she looks like me and at times I think she looks like Tyson. She has very fare skin and we have no clue where that came from because neither one of us are very pale!

Who do you think she looks like?

Kirsten:


Tyson:



Another addition to this Way Back When-esday is this picture. It may not look "way back" but the blanket that Kaylynn is sitting on was my quilt that I had as a baby. My mom saved it all these years. I'm so glad that she did, because I really love it and the cute little green duck on it!


Play along with Way Back When-esday at Twinfatuation.

1 comment:

  1. I think she looks like your second picture.
    I just got a scanner but haven't set it up. I have been dying to do the same thing!

    ReplyDelete