September 29, 2009

Cracking Up

While we were at Target on Sunday getting some toiletries, we walked through the toy aisle to see if anything caught Kaylynn's attention. Tyson picked up this duck type of koosh ball and started bouncing it in front of Kaylynn's face. Boy oh boy, did she crack up!!! We even had some lady come up to us and tell us that she could hear Kaylynn's giggle from aisles away and to make sure to get it on film! Seriously, she was busting up like this for several minutes and so were Ty and I. I was hunched over laughing, and even shedding some tears. Of course we bought the toy and now she wants nothing to do with it. Figures.

The video is long, but well worth it.

1 comment:

  1. Loved the video, I miss her so much. I also looked at the pictures, and for me, she looks like mommy, hands down. Lots of love from Grandma Lisa

    ReplyDelete