September 11, 2009

Downtown Boston

The girls played some more on day 2 and Kaylynn tried to teach Gemma how to jump in the Jump-N-Go.


Gemma then taught Kaylynn how to find herself in the mirror!

I was dying to have some clam chowder so Robyn and Scrappy took us to the Barking Crab for lunch. Kaylynn was being so fussy and so Ty and I were taking turns and eating in shifts so we can try to calm Kaylynn down. Which is why we don't have any pictures from lunch, but here are some others from our walk around town.






While walking around we bought Kaylynn and Gemma matching toys. At first I wasn't going to buy this ball, but after seeing Gemma giggle like crazy, I had to get one for Kaylynn!

Robyn even bought Kaylynn some bows for her hair. I was VERY "anti-bows," but I have to admit, they sure complete her outfit. :)

The flight back was long and very exhausting. Kaylynn wasn't being cooperative, the flights were overbooked and there was a VERY RUDE lady sitting next to us on one of the flights. If it wasn't for Tyson, I probably would have gotten arrested for retaliating against what she said to me!! I digress...

Anyways, we had an amazing time and look forward to meeting up with the Gentiles at least once a year.


1 comment:

  1. I love the pic of Kaylynn in the mirror. Gemma still can't figure out the umper. I need Kaylynn to give her some more pointers

    ReplyDelete