Kaylynn sure enjoys watching her Dbacks, and tonight, we all got to enjoy an amazing game with Chuck and Diane.
The game started right at Kaylynn's bedtime so I was a little nervous about how the night was going to go. I'm VERY anal about her schedule and since things have been going so well lately, I didn't want to mess with it. The game ended up taking longer than we thought with a 6 (or 7) run 3rd inning and we left in the middle of the sixth. It was 2 1/2 hours past her bedtime so I knew it was time to go. Diane played with her pretty much the entire game!
Both Diane and I tried to rock her to sleep but she wasn't having any of it! She was busy looking around.
Tonight was also the first time I've seen the "official review" on what we thought was a homerun ball.
Then as we were leaving, the little exhibit in the plaza (that is like the board game Mouse Trap) caught Kaylynn's eye and she enjoyed watching the balls maneuver themselves through all the obstacles.
No comments:
Post a Comment