I'm guessing the cow was her favorite!!!
September 18, 2009
Barnyard Friends
We've been noticing lately the the toys we have for Kaylynn just aren't cutting it, and we feel as though she needs something more stimulating. While I was at Costco this week I saw these barnyard toys with lots of lights and fun sounds. They were paired up and only about $13. I chose the monkey and cow combo. I figured one would be good for home and one would be good for Lonna's. Little did I know that Kaylynn would get an absolute kick out of it! Daddy caught some precious giggles on the Flip and you can even hear him trying to hold in his laughter. That itself makes me giggle!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
she is such a grown-up in these videos! and hearing daddy snicker is really funny. i love it! (love cass)
ReplyDelete