September 30, 2009

My Lil' Pumpkin

My favorite holiday is Halloween and so I'm already in the Halloween spirit. My house is decorated and all 6 of Kaylynn's Halloween outfits are ready to wear. Since tomorrow is the first day of October, she will be sporting some holiday spirit.

Chuck and Diane bought this CUTE pumpkin costume for Kaylynn. It was too cute! It said BOO! on the butt and the bottoms of the feet said "Trick" and "or Treat."

She has 4 costumes this year. (I told you I loved Halloween) The pumpkin outfit is one of them and the other 3 are secret. One is for fun and is very casual, which she will wear to Lonna's the Friday before Halloween, one goes with our couple costume for a party we are attending the same day and the other one is what she will actually wear on Halloween (I bought this outfit last year while I was pregnant). I'll make sure to post pictures after the holiday so you can see the many costumes of Kaylynn.

We used to dress Rocky up, but now Kaylynn has taken over as our little doll.

1 comment:

  1. Cutest little pumpkin...but seriously why 4 costumes???

    ReplyDelete