Amanda's baby shower was today and it was such a success! The food was delicious (thanks Lisa), the house was amazing (thanks Venous) and the company was great!
Cute Napkins, huh?
Vafa's family even made some delicious Persian sweets!
Amanda and Vafa got some great gifts today and there is plenty of nesting to be done! I really enjoyed putting away all my shower gifts and getting everything all organized and I'm sure Amanda will too.
Kaylynn took some time to introduce herself to Baby G...
...and my friend Sarah.
Robyn, Amanda and I have got to spend a lot of time together this weekend and I'm sad that she has to leave tomorrow. :( All 3 of us have a picture of us on our fridges and so we re-created the photo so we can update the fridge now that we are all moms (or soon to be).
Move back to Phoenix Robyn!!
No comments:
Post a Comment