Kaylynn is finally old enough to enjoy the kids play area a little, so we let her roll around on the (fake) grassy area.
We had a great time at the game even though the Dbacks lost. We originally planned on staying for the fireworks, but now that Kaylynn's bed time is 7:30/8:00 p.m. she gets somewhat fussy around that time so we decided to head home.
Saturday morning my mom and I took Kaylynn to have her 6 month pictures taken and then we went shopping. It's what we do best. :) My mom bought Kaylynn so many cute outfits!! I even bought her a Roxy hoodie. Kaylynn isn't typically a super smiley baby but the pictures ended up turning out pretty good. I love how they show her personality! I love the one where she looks like a little boxer, just like mommy.
Sunday we enjoyed the pool and relaxed around the house. It was so nice to have them here because they not only spoiled Kaylynn, they spoiled me and Ty too!! I can now see why celebrities have nannies. My mom and Mark helped me with all the feedings and diaper changes and even played with her. It was definitely nice to have lots of extra hands around. I could get used to it!!
Kaylynn tried avocado for the first time and I'm not sure how well she liked it. She kept on spitting it out and then acted pretty fussy for the next couple of hours. I think we will wait on the avocado and go back to squash, green beans and sweet potatoes. Next up is peas. I think I'll try that in a couple days.
They just left and now the house is so empty. :(





The pics came out adorable! Where did you get them done? I can't believe she is already half a year old!!!
ReplyDelete