July 22, 2009

Way Back When-esday - How did this happen in 6 months?!?

Just 6 months ago, I was pregnant and wondering if Kaylynn would EVER arrive. After having preterm labor at 29 weeks, I never thought I would see 32 let alone 37! I was so grumpy and uncomfy at the end of my pregnancy that I hardly took any pictures but I came across this one on my cell phone the other day. I think this was a week before I delivered.

Now...6 months later, Kaylynn is driving her very own Jeep Renegade. She knows how to start the car and steer the wheel. What a big girl!!
How did this happen in 6 months?!?! I swear, towards the end of my pregnancy, I thought 6 months was soooo far away...and now, it's here. Amazing.

Check out more Way Back When-esdays at Twinfatuation.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Kirsten, what cheeks on sweey Kaylynn! (Look at how pretty your belly was...good BabyMama, you!)

    The time does fly, doesn't it? Thank you so much for playing along with Way Back When-esday, Kirsten. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time flies when you are busy and having fun! 6 months goes by so fast. Cute daughter that you have. Stopping in from WWW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. just coming back from Way Back When-esday, checking out all the entries!She's so cute!! I bet you were mighty glad to finally give birth; it is amazing how time flies. You will blink and she'll be graduating from high school; enjoy each and every moment with her, even the tough times, because it does go by soooo fast!!!

    betty

    ReplyDelete