Kaylynn has seemed to pick up a bad trait from mommy. If she isn't good at something, she refuses to do it, or even try to get better at it. For example, rice cereal.
Yesterday was our second attempt. Instead of just sitting there with the cereal in her mouth, she decided she was not a fan and screamed most of the time. Take 2.
Today was our third attempt with rice cereal. Tyson tried to do the airplane trick to see if that would help her eat her cereal. Unfortunately, we failed miserably again. Kaylynn was scared of the "plane." Take 3.
So I decided to put some cereal in her bottle and feed it to her that way until Kaylynn warms up to the idea of a spoon. We will keep on trying every day, but also sneak some in her night bottle. (I know, I know, you aren't supposed to put it in the bottle)
Did it work in the bottle?
ReplyDelete