July 12, 2009

Check out my new ride!

We finally got Kaylynn a car...a Jeep Renegade to be exact. She's still a little small for it, but she has so much fun with it and looks pretty darn cute. She does a great job at pushing herself backwards but hasn't quite mastered going forward yet.


Since Kaylynn is teething, her new thing is chewing on a damp washcloth. I tried putting the teething ring in the freezer, but she wouldn't have anything to do with it. Figuring it was too cold, I tried putting it in the fridge, but again, she didn't care for it. Diane suggested a wet washcloth and boy she loves it. It's such a great idea and it's free. Gotta love free toys! You can see her playing with her washcloth below.

1 comment:

  1. Its so true that babies dont need fancy toys. They are fascinated by the simpliest things. Last night at dinner all Gemma wanted to play with was a napkin...not the 10 toys I brought

    ReplyDelete