July 12, 2009
I'm a pretty princess
Ok, I will be the first to admit that I have always laughed at babies that had bows on their heads, and I promised, I would never be one of those parents who humiliated their kids like that...that is, until now. Daddy was always very open to bows and I was 100% against them until I realized how cute they are on her (it hurts to say that). Check out Kaylynn's pretty princess outfit she wore to her first birthday party on Saturday. Carson, Lonna's son (she watches Kaylynn for us) turned 9 and had a party at the waterpark. It was too hot for Kaylynn to be outside and there wasn't a lot of shade so we just stopped by to say hi. Kaylynn loved seeing Lonna again and is excited for school to start so she can have Natalie to play with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love the bows. I put them on Gemma all the time. Someone just told me you can use elmers school glue to get little ones to stick in and the glue just washes right out
ReplyDelete