March 17, 2011

St. Patty's Day

Kali and Travis hosted a St. Patrick's Day party this year, so we headed to their house after I got off work.




Kaylynn had a great time playing with Parker, Karsyn and Brook. Parker & Karsyn's mom, Kerry, was nice enough to make all the girls a lime green tutu. So cute!


As we were hanging out outside, KK was playing on the ground and she lifted her hand and said "yucky." Ty realized there was a bee crawling on her and before he could get it off, it stung KK on her finger. KK flung the bee off her finger and screamed. I felt so bad for her. Poor thing was crying for a long time. She eventually calmed down and I was able to snap a picture of her bee sting.


Parker gave KK a hug and I gave her a cookie (she didn't even eat it) and everything was all better.

Besides that little hiccup, KK had a great time playing with her friends and celebrating St. Patrick's Day!

2 comments: