March 27, 2011

Spring Training

It's sad that we live just a few miles from the Angels spring training stadium and we didn't get out to a game until the last week of spring training. We probably wouldn't have gone at all if it wasn't for my college roomie Kat being in town. The reason why we haven't been to a game is because the game starts smack in the middle of nap time and I just don't want to fight that battle if I don't have to. But...since it had been a while since I had seen Kat and her girls were also skipping nap, I figured what the heck, we would brave the "no nap" together. Let's go! Amanda and Nais came along too.


KK saw the snow cone guy walk by and just HAD to have one. She had no clue how to eat it and made a mess, but she was one happy girl!

This was the first time we had ever skipped nap and KK did better than I anticipated.

It was so nice seeing the Kaisers. I hope they come back to AZ soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment