March 13, 2011

All About Mimi

Sunday morning as we were heading out of town we went out to breakfast. KK was being kind of wild so we were trying to find ways to keep her entertained. We gave her a pencil and paper and she decided to attempt to trace her hand.

We also let her drink juice out of a dixie cup instead of a sippy. She drinks out of these cups all the time at school but I haven't tried them at home yet because I just figured she'd make a mess...and I don't do messes. She did pretty good with the cup when she was hanging onto it with both hands, but then she got a little confident and tried to one hand the cup and out the orange juice went...onto her lap.


It was so nice seeing my mom even though we were in town for such a short time. KK just loves her Mimi. I think the feeling is mutual.





No comments:

Post a Comment