Friday night we kept KK up way past her bedtime so we could enjoy the game. At first she was a wild child, then we whipped out Dora on the iPod and she finally chilled out.
Saturday night we were lucky enough to have Lonna watch KK overnight while we had some adult time. Ty and I had SUCH a great time reliving our college years. We went to dinner, watched ASU win, went bar hopping on Mill and even made time for a night cap at a bar by our house. We got home way too late, but knowing we got to sleep in made it worthwhile. Thanks Lonna for playing with KK!
Sunday was a day game and smack in the middle of nap. KK wasn't quite herself that day and it was obvious when she passed out on the blanket. She never, and I mean NEVER sleeps anywhere but her crib/pack n play (or at daycare). She won't sleep in the car either. Poor punkin must have been under the weather because she kept on falling asleep in the most uncomfortable positions. With her being sick (I assume) she was very well behaved.
Brett ended up starting the game on Sunday and went 2 for 3 with a run. I was so proud of him!! Congrats Brett!





First of all...you should not be cheering for anyone that is not in Sun Devils attire at a sporting event such as this. But with that aside, the pictures of you falling asleep on Tyson in those positions are priceless!
ReplyDeleteWe LOVED having her stay over, she was SO good! And we are happy that you and Ty had an adult night out...anytime you want to do an overnight, you know I'll do it in a heartbeat!
ReplyDelete