March 13, 2011

Reunited...and it feels so good

This weekend we decided to head to Yucca to see Mimi. What we thought would be a mellow trip turned out to be a blast! We drove over to Yucca Friday after work. That night there was a group of friends from high school getting together at a local bar, Pappy & Harriets, so we met up with them. There ended up being about 20 or so people there, most of which I have not seen since high school. It was so nice catching up with old friends and having a little adult time. Thank goodness for Mimi because we didn't get back to my mom's until 3:30 a.m. and she was kind enough to let us sleep in the next day! I wish I had taken more pictures but I was so busy chatting that I didn't think about it. Hopefully we will all get together soon enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment