I looked back at my old pregnancy blog (before I knew of blogspot) and wow, it's crazy how things have changed in the past year, and how moody I was! I totally forgot how I had to set an alarm for every 4 hours to take my medicine. At 29 weeks, I went into the hospital (after a routine visit) with preterm labor. They gave me betamethasone injections to help Kaylynn's lungs develop and put me on terbutaline to stop my contractions. I was also put on bed rest, but you all know me, that did not work for my personality, so I took myself off bed rest (against everyone's wishes) and went back to work after a week and a half. My doctor told me every week from week 29 on, that Kaylynn would be arriving "any day now" and to "pay careful attention" to my body. Up until 29 weeks, my pregnancy was a breeze, but thinking/fearing that she was going to come early, every single day for 8 weeks, was emotionally draining. To this day, I'm so thankful for Tyson. He put up with a lot of 'tude from me, a lot of tears and a TON of complaining!!
Anyways, here I am, in my last few weeks of pregnancy, one year ago! (I don't remember being THAT big!)

Play along with Way Back When-esday at Twinfatuation.
Look how precious you were! (and are) Radiant pregnant lady, you were! :)
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for playing along with Way Back When-esday....hope you will often in 2010!