So last week was Tyson's 30th birthday! Last year, his birthday was on a Wednesday, his girls won the Soccer Championship on Thursday and Kaylynn was born on Friday! What a week, right? Well this year, Tyson had a similar week, he had his birthday, KK's birthday and his girls won the Soccer Championship AGAIN! GO COACH TYSON! To celebrate his actual birthday we went to our favorite sushi place for dinner. Kaylynn discovered that she loves fried rice and was such an angel during dinner, considering it was past her bed time! Then on Friday night we went cosmic bowling with some friends.
I love Trav's bowling shirt!
Tyson and I used to go cosmic bowling all the time until our bowling balls got stolen out of my car. Yes, someone broke into my car to steal a hot pink and lime green bowling ball. At the Post Office. During my lunch hour. I digress.
Anyways, we had a few brewskis and had a great time bowling (although it was hard from me to adjust to real bowling after playing Wii bowling for so long).

We ended up getting Rock Band 2 and Dance Dance Revolution for Ty's birthday. Rock Band was such a hit with our friends at Kaylynn's party that I'm thinking about hosting a lil Rock Band/DDR get together. Perhaps a post birthday bash.

OK, so Travis' bowling shirt is one of the "classic" MILENIO staff shirts. Probably the best one ever. Kinda shoots the Got Pride? (Tyson's favorite) one outta the water.
ReplyDelete