January 5, 2010

Look Ma' No Hands!

Part 1:
Standing with no hands...

Now you wonder why I don't have many videos/pictures of her standing on her own, well, because she falls...a lot!! If I take my "just in case" arms away from her for one second, she will be jetting toward the electronics or taking a face plant into the floor. Not saying that she has. Okay, wait, maybe she has. It happens. Way to break the fall KK!

Kaylynn gets a little too excited when she stands against the coffee table and makes this ridiculous giddy screech.

Part 2:
Ever put tape on a cat's paw? Try putting mittens on an 11 month old!

I don't know what to do with my hands

Yeah, I know, random videos, but I have about 2 dozen recent videos saved in my computer and can never seem to think of reasons to post them!

1 comment:

  1. Gemma hates her mittens. Can't believe you need mittens in AZ, that stinks

    ReplyDelete