January 11, 2010

Makes My Monday - AFV

I've never really thought that Kaylynn paid much attention to the TV, but this totally proves that she does. While watching America's Funniest Video's, a clip came on of two cats who scared each other. I was in the other room and Ty was with KK on the couch. All of the sudden, I hear her BUST up laughing. Tyson rewound it and played it again. She laughed again! He kept on rewinding it and she kept on laughing while I tore up the house looking for the Flip. I couldn't find it, or any of our cameras (for the video option) so I grabbed my cell phone and recorded it. This could perhaps be YouTube material.

Sorry about the poor video quality.



AFV makes my Monday. What makes yours? Play along with Makes My Monday at Twinfatuation .

1 comment:

  1. Omigosh how adorable! :) funny how things become so much brighter and happier when we see them through our kids' eyes! Such a doll...thank you for playing along!

    ReplyDelete