April 21, 2010

Way Back When-esday - Boo Bear

It's been a long time since I've done a Way Back When-esday and I'm so glad that I finally have something good to post!

When Ty was a baby, he had a little stuffed bear that he called Boo Bear.  He's managed to keep it all these years and so we pulled it out for KK to see if she would play with it.  Strangely, it's one of her favorite things.  She loves carrying it around after bath and before bed.  Sometimes she'll even walk around with Boo Bear hanging from her mouth!  She likes to bite his nose.  :)

Ty with Boo Bear in his play pen.

KK with Boo Bear.


Guess toys from the 1970's still hold up.  The tag says 1976 believe it or not!

Play along with Way Back When-esday at Twinfatuation!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful post! I think KK knows it was daddy's bear. Thats why she loves it so much. I love the picture of her gazing with affection at Boo Bear

    ReplyDelete