Man, I thought that cold season was over, but I guess not! Kaylynn has been coughing a lot over the past 2-3 weeks and it has really affected her at night. She has waking up several times, usually between 3-6 a.m. I wasn't sure if it was because she was getting too much sleep (she was still taking 2 naps), teething (she's getting her molars) or her cough. Either way, I was frustrated and losing sleep. I transitioned her to 1 nap and that didn't seem to help. Typically I have a rule where I don't take KK to the doctor unless she has a fever. Kaylynn was fever free until yesterday. I ended taking the day off work (my first "sick" day since KK was born) and took her to see Dr. Campbell. Turns out, she has another ear infection. So back on antibiotics we go. Usually I end up waiting too long to take her to the doc and she ends up with a double ear infection, but this time we caught it early so I'm crossing my fingers that it will clear up quickly.
On a random note, they weighed her today and she was 19 pounds, 8 ounces. I thought for sure she was over 20 pounds! We go next week for her 15 month appointment. Hopefully she'll start eating better and finally reach that 20 pound mark! She's been 19 pounds since December! Geesh.
Feel better KK!
Oh, that EXPRESSION!!!! You may have a little emoter on your hands! What a petite little cutie...our She-Twin rode the 3% weight curve for the first years of her life...know the feeling. :)
ReplyDeleteShe's a doll...thank you so much for playing along with Way Back When-esday!
Feel Better Kaylynn!
ReplyDeletelove,
Gemma