April 25, 2010

Sunday Funday with the Ghaemmaghamis

The past 2 Sundays we've gotten together with our friends Amanda and Vafa. I met Amanda the very first day of college and we've been great friends ever since. Her son, Naison, is about 9 months younger than Kaylynn. Since it was warm, we decided to check out their community pool.

We found a ball in the pool and so daddy and KK played a lot of catch. She's getting pretty good at throwing!

Kaylynn really enjoyed playing in the splash area.

It was such a fun time and I actually felt like I was on vacation. I can't wait until we go to Mexico this summer!

1 comment:

  1. These posts in the pool are going to have to stop! You are making me so jealous and this is as I am looking in the back yard to a dusting of snow! Our pools don't open until Memorial day and even then they aren't warm enough to swim. The babes are so cute and splash parks are the bests because you can just let them play:)

    ReplyDelete