October 14, 2009

A Whole Lot Going On

Tyson has been on daddy duty this week while he is on fall break and unfortunately I've been sick, so I have been trying to keep my distance from Kaylynn so I don't get her sick, and I've been going to bed early and trying to get some rest. I went to the doctor today and found out I just have a cold, so it's no big deal thank goodness.

Ty captured this video the other day and I'm not quite sure how to preface it. There is so much going on in this video. We have this ball that rolls around the floor and it's supposed to teach babies how to crawl. It's got flashing lights and music and all that jazz. At first KK just stared at it, but the other day she was giggling while daddy was playing with it. Then while watching the video, I noticed that her tongue was going crazy again and her laugh has this weird squeal at the end of it. Not sure what is going on there...check it out.


Also, at one point, it seems as though she is mad at Ty for filming her and she gets mad at the paparazzi and then continues laughing. I think she is trying to scare off the camera. Daddy's laughing in the background makes it 10 times funnier!


1 comment: