For me, it's not officially fall until the Fall League starts. The Fall League is an off season league which showcases some of the top prospects in the minors. Only true baseball fans know about the fall league. Tonight we went to watch Ike Davis. He is an ASU Alum and his father is a client of our firm. He is also good friends with my boss Chuck. Ike's dad, Ron, also played in the bigs.
Kaylynn's bed time is around 6:00/6:30pm and tonight's game started at 6:35pm so I knew it would be a struggle, but I really wanted to watch Ike and this was one of our only chances as the league is only about 6 weeks or so.
Chuck and Diane just got back from a trip to the midwest and toured the Louisville slugger museum and got Kaylynn a bat. She loves whipping it around and hitting things, including herself!
She started getting a little fussy and so we let her chew on a soft pretzel and she loved it, but she made a mess and it drove me crazy! I can't stand messes!
We didn't last the entire game but we had fun and I was glad to show KK what baseball is all about.
No comments:
Post a Comment