October 25, 2009

Schnepf Farms



Saturday we went to Schnepf Farms with Amanda and Courtney. We never would have known it was mid October because I'm pretty sure it was 90 degrees outside!! It was a little warm for Kaylynn (and us) but we still made the best of it.

Amanda is due any day now. Kaylynn is anxiously awaiting Baby G's arrival so she can have a new playmate.

Kaylynn's favorite part was the petting zoo.

She made friends with some goats...

...a mule and some other animals that I don't know the name of. ;) She kept on grabbing the ears of the mule...

...but her favorite part was petting the goat! She even made sure to tell us how much she liked her new little friend.

We also took her down a big slide that actually went underground (for a split second)!

Then we had some fun in the pumpkin patch.

And cooled off in the shade.

Kaylynn's favorite way to sit in her stroller is very unladylike, but it makes me giggle. She does this every night I take her for a walk too!

1 comment:

  1. Gemma and I wish we could have beenthere with you all:(

    ReplyDelete