October 19, 2009

Laugh. Dance. Drool

One of the best memories I have with Kaylynn during my maternity leave is watching the Ellen Degeneres Show every single day. I loved it so much that I even scheduled her afternoon feedings around the show so I could make sure Kaylynn could enjoy the show too. Kaylynn still watches Ellen at Lonna's house.

My mom was lucky enough to get tickets to the show and went in the spring time. While she was there she bought Kaylynn a cute onsie that says Laugh. Dance. Drool. Kaylynn finally fits into the onsie and I have a perfect opportunity to post the pictures Lonna took. I was on the Ellen website and there was a post looking for pictures of people who bought Ellen merchandise. They might even put the pictures on their show! I submitted this picture below thinking it was absolutely fitting!



Here are some other snapshots from that day which deserve an honorable mention. ;)
Gosh, so serious Kaylynn!

1 comment: