A parent from Ty's class gave us tickets to Firebird Raceway to go see some drag racing (I think that's what it's called). Neither of us had ever been to anything like it so we thought we'd give it a whirl and try something new. Both of us love spending time with Kaylynn and showing her new things so we thought this was the perfect opportunity for all of us to experience something new.
I was surprised by how loud the cars were, but it sure was a thrill watching them take off! KK was loving it. She kept on saying "uh oh, too fast!" when the tires would screech.
We went over to the obstacle course and watched other cars race through cones. Made me wish I was a passenger in that car. It looked like so much fun! Shoot, I wish I was a passenger in the drag racing car! They were going up to 160 mph in a quarter mile! Amazing!
We sure had a lot of fun doing something new together.
No comments:
Post a Comment