November 27, 2011

Thankful

I love Thanksgiving.  It's starting to become one of my favorite holidays.  We always stay in town and celebrate with friends.  I think we've been celebrating with Kali and Travis for the past  4 years actually.  They are our favorite Thanksgiving buddies because they have the same traditions as us!  Football, food and cocktails!

This year we had our second annual Turkey Bowl.  KK sat on the sidelines while we played, but boy oh boy, did she want to play!

We had 10 people this year and it ended up being a great game.  


Unfortunately my team didn't win but I caught a few passes and was happy about that.  Even though we were supposed to be playing flag football, someone decided to tackle me.  Three times!  He cheated his way to MVP!  I want a rematch!  Anyways, here is Chris (the tackler) with his MVP trophy.

After football we went back to Kali and Trav's house for some appetizers and yummy cocktails.   Kali and Travis did an amazing job with the food.  It was delicious!  KK's favorite part...the canned cranberries of course!  Ha ha.



As always, I like to take a group photo.  Here is the dinner crew.  
Willie, Kirst, Ty, KK, Kali and Trav

Ever since our Trailer Park Tragedy Murder Mystery dinner, I like to take a "smile" picture and "silly face" picture.  KK really enjoys the silly face pictures!

 Last year KK was playing on the fireplace too.  She was about the same size as the scarecrows.  I tried to get her to stand next to them again, but this was as close as she would get.  Stinker!


After dinner some other friends joined us for football, games and more cocktails.  KK's friends Parker and Karsyn also joined us.  These girls have a blast together! 
 


We set up Cars in the office and the girls cuddled on the floor and watched.  It was adorable!

 
The Whole Crew
Willie, Parker, Kerry, Travis, Karsyn, Brandon, Chris, Kali, KK, Ty & Kirst

1...2...3...Silly Face!

It turned out to be the perfect Thanksgiving.  We played and watched football, ate some amazing food, enjoyed some fantastic cocktail creations, spent time with our awesome friends and relaxed.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like so much fun!!! I would love it ALL! (And...I would be MVP. :))

    ReplyDelete