KK had yet another opportunity to wear her costume and eat some sweet treats. We finally got to participate as well and were able to show off our family costume. I introduce...Diego the Animal Rescuer, Dora the Explorer and Boots the Monkey!
There were about 20 kids there and they all had a blast. Even the Niedzialeks joined us for some fun! I didn't get a good picture though, so I'm sad.
Kaylynn participated in a fun bobbing for donuts game. It was a riot watching all these kids trying to eat the donuts without any hands! KK cheated and grabbed the donut and started munching away. She did, however, hang on to her sippy cup the entire time.
KK is all done
Nais is all done
These kids would not sit still for a picture so this is the best I got! Sugar High!
Once the sun went down the adults set up their trick or treating stations and the kids took turns visiting each station trick or treating. This was fun because I finally got to make treats for the kids. Since I can't make any homemade treats for KK's school (lame), I was super excited to make them for our friends. I made yummy cake pops! My new obsession. I also passed out some bows to the little girls too.
After trick or treating was over, we headed home. It was a long day for all of us and we needed to hit the sack. Thanks Amanda for inviting us to your block party!





No comments:
Post a Comment