KK's school Halloween Party was on the Friday before Halloween. Anyone that knows me knows I love Halloween and also knows that I love costumes! Ty and I used to do couples costumes but now we do family ones. The first year we did Popeye, Olive Oyl and Swee'Pea. Last year we did the Flinstones and this year we decided to be Dora, Diego and Boots. My mom always made my costumes when I was a kid, so I insist on making KK's. Usually I take pieces of her wardrobe and vamp them up into a costume. This year, I had to actually sew...by hand. I think the costume turned out pretty good though.
Kaylynn had zero interest in putting her costume on for school so I did what any desperate mom would do. I bribed her. With M&Ms. Eventually she obliged and posed for pictures.
Before M&Ms
After M&Ms
When we got to school I took some pictures of her class and headed to work. I was sad to miss the costume parade but am glad I got these pictures.
Now I have to come up with yet another family costume idea for next year. Time to start thinking!
No comments:
Post a Comment