I didn't want to do a big party for KK this year, so having a small get together was exactly what I had in mind. KK's boyfriend, Carson, came along with his mommy Aunt Erin and Aunt Val and Uncle Kyle also met up with us.
KK and Carson rode rides...
...and played games.
Skee Ball
Me & Val shooting hoops
Mimi and KK
Carson rocked out!!
KK and I played in the jungle gym (which I soon realized I'm too old for)
We also ate pizza and opened presents!
KK and Carson were so dang cute together. He tried to take her on a romantic horseback date, but she was being a little turkey. Instead they hugged and kissed.
Big THANK YOU to Erin, Carson, Kyle, Val and my mom for making KK's birthday very special!









I can't believe she's two already! I remember your birthday party at C.E.C. in college and it was fun! Happy Birthday KK!
ReplyDeleteThat is adorable! I can't believe how big KK is getting...they are growing up too fast!
ReplyDelete