January 23, 2011

Party Time, Excellent!

Ty's dad and stepmom came in town to celebrate both Ty and KK's birthday. Ty's birthday was Friday and Kaylynn's was Sunday.

We had a mellow weekend with the family. We went to dinner and KK's favorite part was the ice cream cone!




Then we came home and opened presents! Her presents happened to be train themed. She got a train from Papa and Grandma, a train from us and a conductor's hat and train whistle from my mom!



We were even surprised with a visit from the Dryanskis! They brought KK an amazing "Two" themed gift. Two Dora sippy cups, 2 jars of playdough and 2 sets of Dora bracelets! So perfect! She carried around her sippy and wore her bracelets all night.



After dinner settled we decided it was cake time! Amanda was kind enough to make KK a Dora cake. She is seriously so talented because not only was it beautiful, it was so yummy! Thanks Amanda! You're the best!


Can I Dig In Yet?

Tasting the Goods

Yum Yum!

Thank you to Papa and Grandma Sylvia for visiting us!

-------------------------------
I was going to leave this post as stated above, but I just can't. I have to be honest. KK had a rough day. She was whiney and threw several tantrums and was just being a pill. She even muttered the word....wait for it....MINE!!! I guess she really showed us that she is now a 2 year old. Hello TERRIBLE Twos! Nice to meet you. You can go away any time you want. That would be splendid.

Here are a few examples of her "Terrible Two" behavior.





I hope she outgrows this attitude quickly!

1 comment:

  1. That's hilarious! I like the second part! Amanda's cake looks great! And, I think it's Terrible Three's more than Two's, so good luck with that. Yikes! And girls only get harder, right? Happy Birthday KK!

    ReplyDelete