KK and Daddy are most certainly buddies. She likes to wear her soccer jacket so she can look like daddy. She likes to mimic daddy. She freaks out anytime he leaves (guess who has to listen to it on the way to school everyday, yup, that's me!). Daddy is the only person who can make her giggle from the gut. I've tried a million times, even with Ty's help and I just can't do it. Most importantly, she loves playing with daddy. Whether it's hide and go seek or wrestling or dancing, she just wants to play play play with daddy daddy daddy!

Make her read this post when she's 16 and he won't agree to let her go on a date!
ReplyDeleteHmmmm... sounds familiar! Same goes in our house. Sud will give Mike a hug, but if I ask her for one, she just walks away with quite the look on her face. :-(
ReplyDelete