I'm terrible at setting up play dates, even with my good friends. Jenny is a good friend of mine and her daughter Maddy is only 5 months older than KK but since we live in opposite sides of town, it makes it hard to get together sometimes. Luckily my splash pad blog post spiked some interest (by Jenny) and the Armstrongs ended up coming over for dinner the following weekend.
I was looking back at pictures and realized how fast they grow! AND I need to make time for more play dates!
Here is a picture of when the girls first met. Maddy is 7 months, KK 2 months.
Maddy was about 1 and KK was 8 months...
Maddy is 21 months and KK is 16 months.
Giving some sugar!
And here the girls are now. Maddy is 2 and KK is 19 months.
Awe, they love each other!
Maddy was so good at sharing with KK!
We love you Armstrong family! Now come over for dinner more often! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment