A couple weeks ago, we went to the Farmer's Market downtown and saw the Children's Museum of Phoenix and thought we should check it out sometime. Since our weekend was pretty open, we met up with friends (Maddy, Jenny, Lonna and Natalie) at the museum Saturday morning. Let me just say, WOW, I totally heart this place. We got there right as it opened (9am) and it was DEAD. We had the entire place to ourselves! It was wonderful. We went straight to the "3 and under" room. Ty and I got to sit back and watch KK explore. There was literally something for kids of all ages, including big kids like myself. If I tried to explain all the things this place has to offer, this would be the longest post ever, so instead, here are a bunch of pictures from the day!
Noodle maze, the "climber," slides, sounds, textures, flagstone water painting, blocks, wind tunnels and race cars, OH MY!
These are my 3 favorite pictures from the day.
Action shot of KK running
OMG
My lil' punkin face






OMG :)
ReplyDelete