September 19, 2010

Cards Fan

Ty likes the 49ers, I like the Raiders, so you'd think KK would choose between the two, but nope, she decided she is a Cardinals fan! We noticed a while back that KK will say "bird" (and sign it as well) whenever she sees the Cardinals logo. Whether it be a billboard, t-shirt, daddy's hat, on a cup or on TV, she will spy a Cardinals logo anywhere, and I mean anywhere! She must have crazy good eyes, because she will often say "bird" and we have no idea where the dang bird is. It becomes an "I Spy" game for us. For example, we have a pub glass that has tiny logos of all the NFL teams on it. The glass was sitting on Ty's nightstand and she walked up to it and said "bird." I told her, "no Kaylynn, there's not a bird on daddy's nightstand." Then Ty was like, "no, but there's a Cardinals logo on the glass!" It's pretty crazy how easily she can spot the logo. I've been trying for weeks to get it on video and it's just so hard (plus the Flip was MIA for a while). When I pull out the Flip, she immediately turns off everything that is cute. I was able to kind of capture a couple very short clips, but they aren't her best moments. That's for sure. Enjoy.


1 comment: